When it comes to the business of servicing transformer and electrical installations, our skilled electricians and engineers inspect, test, maintain and repair a wide range of low, medium and high-voltage electrotechnical installations and equipment, primarily in the energy sector and particularly as a service provider in the power plant industry.
Integral to our field of work is our specially designed transformer service, whereby we carry out a variety of complex maintenance measures on dry-type and oil-immersed type transformers ranging from the smallest distribution transformer to the main transformer in a power station, doing so right on schedule with flexibility, speed and the highest standards of quality.
Scope of installations
- HV, MV and LV switchgear with protection systems
- MV and LV compensation systems
- Earthing systems
- Lightning protection systems
- On-site power installations
- Measuring and control systems
- Wiring systems/cable route construction/cable assembly
- Battery systems
Power and lighting installation
- Specific power plant systems
- Transformer stations